gold toe-kicks (for realz)

Oktober 08, 2015


Kitchen toe kicks updated with gold duck tape! Totally non-permanent and reversible, perfect for renters.


Hopefully you guys aren't getting fed up with all this kitchen talk but I want to finish up giving all the info and answering questions on the different aspects of the makeover before I move on to something else. I'll get the posts about the counters and the cupboards up next week and then I'm done, promise ;)

So today, let me introduce you to something that is fast catching up with Rustoleum's bright metallic gold spray paint as my favourite way to update something, fast!


Click here to read the rest of this post »

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »

x

Entri yang Diunggulkan

my favourite interior trends this season