refreshing tile grout

Agustus 17, 2016

grout renew

Things have been a bit quiet around here lately but that doesn't mean there isn't serious DIY happening in the background! I just made the mistake of starting a small "fun" project in the hall which snowballed into me having to paint all the woodwork in there and on the stairs *sob* while still working on our bathroom upstairs. 

Anyone who's ever painted a cream skirting board white and not had anyone bloody notice after your hours of fiddly painting will tell you what a boring and thankless job it is, but alas, it needed to be done.

However, I did also do the quickest, easiest, most satisfying little project in the bathroom that I wanted to share with you today...
Click here to read the rest of this post »

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »

x

Entri yang Diunggulkan

my favourite interior trends this season