playroom plans

Januari 12, 2016
I'm not on my own in feeling like it's been January for about three months now right? Will it NEVER get to the end of the month?! So many things I want to do around here, so little money to do them with. I'm feeling all:





Thankfully there really is something in the saying "neccessity is the mother of invention" and I'm almost finished my super cheap (read:totally free cos I only used stuff I already had) downstairs loo makeover so I'll be sharing that as soon as I can get some decent photos!

In the meantime I've been planning out what I want to do in the playroom...cos planning is all I can afford right now!

                 
Click here to read the rest of this post »

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »

x

Entri yang Diunggulkan

my favourite interior trends this season