how to create a gold geometric feature wall in 20 minutes...and it's removable!

Desember 29, 2015




Hi guys, I hope you all had a happy Christmas, I certainly did! I kinda feel like I neglected my "blogger duties" by not posting more about my decorations etc but I really just couldn't manage it. There was hot chocolate to drink, walks to take, baking to be done!

And a whooooole lot of whining and complaining about said activities to listen to. Expectations don't often tally with reality when it involves small children ;P

So sorry (not sorry) ;) I promise to do better next year, I swear it on my hot glue gun (which is about as close to a bible as you're going to get around here)
Click here to read the rest of this post »

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »

x

Entri yang Diunggulkan

my favourite interior trends this season