painted tile floor-no really!

September 29, 2015

how to paint a tile floor, and what you should think about before you do!


First off, can I just say a HUGE thank you for all the positive feedback for the kitchen reveal? It was so great to hear how much you all liked it. I mean, I knew I liked it but to hear all of your kind comments really drove home to me how right I was to go with my gut and just jump into that makeover....even though people looked at me like I was crazy when I told them what I was doing!


So today I'm going to go through the process of painting our kitchen floor....and the pros and cons of taking on a project like this.

Click here to read the rest of this post »

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »

x

Entri yang Diunggulkan

my favourite interior trends this season